Thursday, September 4, 2008

Picture time

We took some family pictures tonight and it was awesome! We were trying to catch the last bit of summer. It was a beautiful night in a beautiful park. The only drawback were the HUGE mosquitos that decided to munch on us as the sun went down. Luckily, we didn't get too many bites. So a big thank you to Michelle for taking our photos. She did a great job and was so great with the kids. She is so cute and patient and my kids loved her! She sent me a few teasers tonight and I am in love. They turned out super cute! I will post more as I get them and some of them may just have to be saved for the Christmas card.

7 comments:

Keli said...

Seriously, so cute! Your eyes look amazing in those pictures! I can't wait to see the rest of them.

Hillary said...

Great pictures. Does Michelle do all of your family pictures? You always have such fun ones.

Chamberlee said...

Super Cute! I am so jealous; I now want to go get family pictures. Can't wait to see the rest...

Merit Badge Mom said...

I love your pics. They are soooo darn cute. Is she available to hire.

Kelli said...

Cute pictures! I can't ever get my Eli to look at the camera so our pictures someone is always looking the wrong way.

Larissa said...

Nope, these are the first pictures Michelle has done for us. She is Eric Vawdrey's sister-in-law and I saw some pictures she took of other people on her blog so I asked her if she would do it for me. You could email her and see what she thinks. She does it for hobby but she is really good, I think. Email me or call me and I will give you her info. Thanks everyone for the sweet comments.

Lew said...

Those pictures are beautiful!!! I especially love the one of you and Mikaela. What a gorgeous family! I miss you guys!!