Sunday, May 24, 2009

Psst...

Hey, I added a few more songs to my playlist.

I'm spending a lot of time alone again lately. So, I'm back to listening to music and dancing away all my troubles.

I went to the Lenka concert and since then, I've been listening to her all the time. She wrote Don't Let Me Fall when she broke up with her boyfriend and she wrote Dangerous and Sweet when she and her best friend had a fight. The other two are just two of my favorites right now. If you haven't ever heard of her, she sings The Show. You've probably heard that song...it's always on the radio.

I don't have a boyfriend to break up with me, but I do have a friend that hates my guts...

Whatever...

So...give it a little listen

It's over there...on the right sidebar

Scroll down

Keep scrolling...



No comments: