Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Okay...ewww!

A few months ago, Tamra and I had just finished working out and grabbed our stuff to head home. Tamra looks at her water bottle and says that it looked like more water was gone than what she had drunk. She starts worrying that someone drank out of her bottle. We both didn't know what to think and couldn't even imagine someone doing that, but also realized that sometimes the bottles look alike and someone could have made a mistake. So, being the germ freaks that we are (T more than me - btw) and just to be safe, Tamra threw the bottle away. Well...


The other day (so...months later...)Tamra and I were at the gym and just about finished with our workout. In walks this loud, obnoxious, huge, handicapped guy. He's a regular. He walks around and around the track and goes over and weighs himself and talks to everyone and taps everyone on the arm to say Hi and is just really loud. You can hear him all over the entire second floor. Anyway, he comes in and we notice (because you can't help it with the boisterous entrance that he makes every time). We finish our workout and start walking to the cubbies (you know the things that hold every one's stuff while you work out). As we begin our approach to the cubbies, I see the loud, obnoxious, huge, handicapped guy drinking from a water bottle. I am watching him and something tells me to keep watching him. I stop Tamra and we both kinda stand there to watch him. He begins to put the water bottle back in MY cubby! MY CUBBY...MY WATER BOTTLE. I freak out! "Oh my gosh, Tamra! He just drank out of my water bottle!" I say. At this point we're both freaking about it and wondering how many times has he done this without our knowledge. We are freaking out about how many germs we have sucked up without even knowing and how many germs this guy is going around drinking too. Gross! Needless to say, we hide our water bottles now!

6 comments:

Eric said...

I would prefer if you did not refer to me as the loud, obnoxious, huge, handicapped guy. I have feelings. And I get real thirsty sometimes.

Larissa said...

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING...

Allred Family said...

That has honestly made me sick. Gross!!

Laura said...

Does he always ask what your name is?

Laura said...

Does he always ask what your name is?

Larissa said...

Laura,
Who? Spew? Nah, Spew knows my name already. I'm just kidding. No, the guy hasn't asked me my name yet. He's only said Hi to me once. I try not to make eye contact. Do you know who I'm talking about?