Monday, November 17, 2008

This morning...

I was awakened by "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas" on the radio. Seriously?!? We haven't even had Thanksgiving yet. Talk about rushing through time and shoving the holidays down our throats!!!

On another note...an old man at our gym (there are a lot of them) asked Tamra and I if we were 16. Then, today as I jumped off my treadmill in the middle of my workout and passed this same old guy as I headed downstairs he made another comment about us teenagers working out. I laughed and thought to myself "Oh yeah, I'm a teenager. I can't even finish the treadmill without having to run to the bathroom!"

5 comments:

Keli said...

Wow, good for you. I've been called the "older" sister many, many times. And don't you think Jill and Tamara look so much alike? They could totally be sisters.

Kathie said...

Hey when Alex was just tiny someone actually asked if she were my grand-daughter and that was ten years ago!!!

Larissa said...

I don't look 16 at all! I think this old guy's reality is a little skewed. Most of the older people at our gym are like that. Pretty much anyone under 40 is a teenager in their eyes. I mean 16! Try double that. I could be the parent of a 16 year old! Yikes!

Jill Johnson said...

I know the feeling! We ran last night and had to make several pit stops. I need that bladder surgery. I get the teenager comments all the time. Me and Meg get called twins. I love it!!

Kelli said...

Let's just say that 30's are the new teens!