Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Dalton!

On July 20, 2008, Dalton turned 6. I can't believe my baby is six! I can't believe he is a first grader! I can't believe any of it. Here are some of the things I love about Dalton:
He is cute
He is funny
He isn't too needy
He is fairly easy going
He likes music
He builds awesome bionicles and legos
He draws awesome bionicles and transformers
He gives lots of hugs
He has my dimples
He has my defective upper lip thing

Dalton 2 months-'02
Could someone get me some paper?

He loved corn! One time he ate like six ears!

'04

Halloween '04

Dalton in San Diego '06


First day of preschool '06


Gettin' ready for a gig



Happy 4th birthday '06

Preschool graduation with cousin Loren '07

Bowling '08



Swimming '08
Dalton '08
Soccer Spring '08
Swimming '08

No comments: