Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dinner for one!!!









This has been hard for me to get used to. It has been so long since I have only worried about dinner for myself. It is strange and interesting. Sometimes it's simply a bowl of cereal but most of the time, it's one of these lean cuisines. These are two of my favorites. I only have about 4 that I like (you know the meatless kinds!) I heard Summer on the phone the other day and she was answering the question, "do you have any dinner over there?" She responded with "no, Larissa doesn't have the kids tonight." So, Larissa doesn't have the kids tonight equals Larissa doesn't cook! Maybe that part's not so bad.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I think it would be hard to remember to eat without my kids starting to cry around 4:30 that they are hungry. Not having to worrie about meals would be a nice little break.

Kelli said...

I get to lunches-4-1 once in a while. It's nice to be able to eat whatever I want.