Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I like to do my part!

I'm going green! This is my attempt at saving the world, one grocery bag at a time. I have used these bags twice. Once at Albertson's and once at Costco. Both times the person behind me in line has asked me where I got these bags. The bags I use are from Target, but every grocery store had them for a moment. Now, no one seems to have them in stock. I keep hearing that they will get them in again, but I have yet to see it. I was searching and searching for these bags until my dad finally said to me, "I have some downstairs that I got a while ago." Ugh! Are you kidding me?


I really like using them so far. You should try it if you haven't already. One other "green" thing I have tried is turning off my idling car while waiting for kids to come out of school, piano, friends, etc. I know, I know, what would be huge for the environment as well as really huge for the pocket book is a smaller, more economical car. I'm working on it. Baby steps!


What's next for me...lightbulbs?

No comments: