Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dad watched Little House on the Prairie...

...and cried!

He is such a softie. He always cries during movies. Not the fight 'em and kill 'em type but the sweet kind. Especially during the endings and especially if it is a father/daughter movie. I remember years ago watching a movie with dad about a father and a daughter who were both lawyers arguing a case against each other. Dad cried at the end. I think that was the first time I saw him cry in a movie. Now, it happens all the time. He cries every time he watches Enchanted. (and he watches it a lot!) He cried during 50 First Dates and What a Girl Wants. I can't remember the many others, but there are others. I guess he's just a big teddy bear! Awwwww.

6 comments:

Eric said...

I almost got stabbed in the leg with a fork at the IHOP for mocking that enchanted movie. How are those cookies for D-Rock coming?

Larissa said...

What?1? You mocked Enchanted? Why would you do such a thing?

By the way, who almost stabbed you? The waitress or Laura?

Cookies for D-Rock or for you? I'm working on that. Mikaela just left today, gosh, give the emptiness some time!

Eric said...

Papa Bill almost stabbed me. D-Rock baited me into making fun of it.

Larissa said...

That's hilarious!!! Derrek is good. I wish I had been there to witness the set up and the near stabbing. That would have been awesome!

Larissa said...

Don't forget that dad cried watching "Herbie fully loaded" too. It's not just humans he cries over.

Larissa said...

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me about his crying over a "bug" love affair. Sorry about not logging off of your computer. Ooopsie!