Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy 12th Birthday Mikaela!!!!


I can not believe it. My first born is 12!!! The time has flown by so fast it just amazes me. She has really grown up a lot and I watch her constantly changing. I keep waiting for the physical growth spurt here to hit any minute. You should see how small she is compared to so many other 6th graders. I know it is on it's way soon! Anyway, here are some pictures of my baby

Mikaela's blessing 1996



Mikaela at the beach in 1997


1998

Mikaela and mommy in 2001


Mikaela camping in 2002


Wakeboarding in Yuba

Surfing in Imperial Beach



Elyssa, Mikaela, and McKell
Mikaela's BFFs!!!

Mikaela singing for Jonas Bro's tickets

Mikaela and Grandma


Just Mikaela

1 comment:

Nunn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKALA!!!!
I remember that you were born right after Carter and he was just ordained to a Deacon last Sunday. So Happy Birthday. Now you get to go to Young Women. How old are you feeling, Mom?
You know, we can lie about our age until our kids get older. How old do you think I feel. My oldest is turning 38 this year!!!