Friday, April 24, 2009

Help a family in need...

I started doing research for our primary quarterly activity as well as my sharing time next weekend and the first thing I saw when I clicked on sugardoodle, was a notice to help a family in need. It was through LDSPrimaryPosters which also happens to be Don's cousin Emily. She is donating all her sales for the month of April to this family in her ward who tragically lost their father to a car accident. I figured the least I could do is help spread the word via my blog. So, if you are the primary chorister in your ward and you need some poster help, check out her blog and make a purchase during April and you will also be helping a family in need.

On a side note...any fresh ideas for a service quarterly activity? I was thinking of doing something with earth day in mind...maybe some recycling stuff.

No comments: