Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Hawaii Rocks!!!

Here are a few pictures from our Hawaii cruise. I have so much to say and so little space. It was a blast. It was not, however, relaxing in any way. The third to the last day we actually laid on the beach and caught some rays and much needed rest but, all the rest of the days were go, go, go. (However Don was not with me that day. He spent the day Snorkeling Molokini and surfing in Lahaina while I snorkeled at Black Rock and went on a whale watching tour. We flew to Oahu and stayed for three days doing the Oahu thang. Then caught the ship on Sunday and set sail to Kauai. We spent Monday and Tuesday there. We did the Napaoli coast hike, Queensbath, and Hanalei Bay surfing for Don and boogie boardin for me. I must say that Hanalei Bay was by far the best boogie boarding ever! It is now my favorite beach for boogie boarding. California isn't nearly as good (both Nor Cal and So Cal). Sorry to all the Californians. We had to rush back to the ship every day to set sail for the next port. On Wednesday we spent the day in Hilo then Thursday we spent the day in Kona. On Friday and Saturday we spent time in Maui and then disembarked Sunday back in Oahu. I will post more pictures as I get them downloaded and give you more details on the activities. This is just a taste of the excitement yet to come.

Don and I onboard the ship right before leaving Oahu


Don getting sprayed at Queensbath on Kauai

Don and a coconut. Don is on the right.
(Hanalei Bay)

A great picture with perfect lighting of Don and I at Queensbath


1 comment:

Lew said...

How fun! I'm so jealous. I can't wait to see more pictures. You guys look great!!