Thursday, March 8, 2007

Hawaii, again...

Sorry about all the separate posts but, I have no clue how to post a bunch of
smaller pictures in one post. I am still a blog novice.


Kaua'i

Kaua'i


I miss you beautiful Hawaiian sands and ocean!!!

Laura and I with our twin rash guards!


Um, should someone tell her
that's not how you wear the lei?

My first time surfing in Maui. It was awesome!


I wish I could do it more often. I think I could get addicted.
The only bad part was that it was really crowded.
(notice Don in the background)


Kaua'i
Don getting ready to jump off a cliff on Kaua'i.



We hiked down to these pools of water and as I am walking towards the top of this cliff, I hear a loud splat and Don is missing. I freaked out for a second and then saw him come up. I had no clue he was going to jump and I guess the splat was his shoes hitting the water. So, he goes up to do it again. This time I had the camera ready.

We all rented jeeps or convertibles on Kaua'i. It was super fun!
View from the Naapali coast hike
We ended our hike with this beach. We watched the waves crash into each other. But they didn't crash like they normally do, they were perpendicular to each other. I have never seen waves crashing like that but I guess that is normal in the winter. You can't really tell from the picture but, the large wave in this picture is breaking sideways. It was really cool to see. I guess our friends actually played and swam at this beach during the summer. It's amazing how different it is in the winter. The water is so much more intense and scary.
More views from the hike.



Formal night on the ship.

Thanks to my friend Tamra for lending me her dress, you rock!!!

No comments: