Monday, January 22, 2007

Cruise 2006


In February of 2006 Don and I took cruise to Mexico with friends from the ward. We had a lot of fun. This picture is about the only decent picture depicting that we were actually on the vacation together! Either someone's eyes are closed or someone looks fat in their dress (we won't mention any names) or one person was still in their formal and one person had changed into regular clothes. I think we were the big joke of the cruise. Were we really there together? Prove it. Here you go. Don and I at Lover's beach. At least I think that's me!
This February we are taking another cruise with a lot of the same people minus the two that decided to give birth while we are gone! We are going to Hawaii. I am so excited. I will post some pictures after the cruise and hopefully, there will be one of us together although I am pretty sure Don will be in the ocean 24/7. Oh well, more pina coladas for me!

No comments: